Thursday, January 12, 2012
My name is Asia Anderson. My blog is going to be about Teachers Talking About Students To Other Students. I have been a student at Corliss since August of 2011. Since i've been here i noticed and witnessed that teachers are talking about students to other students. Their saying things that teachers should have no business saying about the students. I have actually had teachers talk to me about other students so i know their talking about me to other students. Teachers nowadays are no more better than the students. Their in this school saying stuff about the girls and the boys that they shouldn't even be thinking about because its none of their business. I'm going to be talking about this throughout my entire blog. Nothing but honesty will we be discussed in my blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment